Manager – Customer Support
Department – Implementation & Support
iLearningEngines (ILE) is the leader in learning automation and one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America. The Company’s Outcomes Driven Learning and AI platform is used by enterprises to deliver firm specific training and drive mission critical outcomes that are embedded into the flow of work. ILE’s cloud-based platform is being deployed globally in some of the most demanding vertical markets including healthcare, education, energy, transportation, and the military. For four consecutive years, Deloitte has ranked ILE as the top 20 fastest growing company in North America on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, as the Company continues to rapidly capture market share and redefine next-generation learning.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the customer support department.
- Take ownership, respond to escalated customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve support issues and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the interview and recruitment / retention of team members.
- Monitor team performance and activity
- Prepare status reports and update the management on the status of customer support activities from time to time.
- Hold daily and weekly meetings, discuss task delegation and review issues.
- Foster open communication among team members.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field such as Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology.
- Ideal candidate should have an overall experience of 10+ years managing a team of customer support executives in an IT Product or Service company.
- L1/L2 support experience or knowledge, Instances of implementing SOPs, RCAs etc.
- Proven experience as a ‘Customer Support Specialist’ in an IT Product company, with a minimum of 8+ years of experience.
- Have basic technical understanding of Software Project Implementation process.
- Knowledge of any of the Databases like SQL Server, PostgreSQL, or Oracle.
- Understanding of web applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apply for this role
Drag & Drop your resume
or click to upload file from your system