Discover how iLE helped set up a loss control platform for a Risk Pooling Administrator comprising 160 public entities and 900+ major facilities.
- High manual effort in report generation
- No data aggregation or extraction from the system
- No documentation of loss control or member admin’s loss preventative efforts
- Set up a loss control platform mirroring the organizational structure of the pool and its members to serve as a collaboration portal between loss control and member admins.
- Digitized all loss control forms to streamline reporting processes, establish scoring metrics, and auto-generate recommendations.
- Ingest and display claim data to better allocate LC and member admin’s time and resources.
- Data aggregation and extraction for individual and global risk trends
- Customized user profiles to allow individual to distribute resources and data based on need
- Claim dashboards displaying frequency/severity normalization by coverage tied to pre-defined exposure units to identify
- 90% reduction in facility inspection window
- 60% reduction in report writing time
- Established quantifiable individual and global risk baseline
- Single collaborative platform for all RMCs and SCs to view data