Digital Design Developer
Department – Product Development
iLearningEngines (ILE) is the leader in learning automation and one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America. The Company’s Outcomes Driven Learning and AI platform is used by enterprises to deliver firm specific training and drive mission critical outcomes that are embedded into the flow of work. ILE’s cloud-based platform is being deployed globally in some of the most demanding vertical markets including healthcare, education, energy, transportation, and the military. For four consecutive years, Deloitte has ranked ILE as the top 20 fastest growing company in North America on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, as the Company continues to rapidly capture market share and redefine next-generation learning.
Position & Job Summary
- Will be responsible for delivering highly effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative solutions for websites, web pages, email communications, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads.
- Will work closely with the marketing and product team to deliver on time creative solutions based on documented business strategies.
- Ensures that the final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and meets the brand requirements.
- From Dreamweaver to Photoshop, the digital designer must be adept at the various Adobe software that would help them in web development and graphic design.
- Design Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma
- Tasks: Graphic design, Image editing, Wireframes, Prototype, Layout, websites
- Minimum two years’ design and development experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house Web team for a product-driven business.
- Possesses a keen eye for aesthetics and usability.
- A team player with a great attitude and fluent in English.
- Deep knowledge with Web design processes.
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability.
Apply for this role
Drag & Drop your resume
or click to upload file from your system