iLearningEngines (ILE) is the leader in learning automation and one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America. The Company’s Outcomes Driven Learning and AI platform is used by enterprises to deliver firm specific training and drive mission critical outcomes that are embedded into the flow of work. ILE’s cloud-based platform is being deployed globally in some of the most demanding vertical markets including healthcare, education, energy, transportation, and the military. For four consecutive years, Deloitte has ranked ILE as the top 20 fastest growing company in North America on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, as the Company continues to rapidly capture market share and redefine next-generation learning.
- Analysis and requirements gathering including communicating with a range of stakeholders
- Documenting requirements, technical specifications, and user guides,
- Development coding individually and alongside other team members,
- Participating in code reviews or solution architecture discussions,
- Keeping abreast of latest technical advances to develop skills and knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years development experience with at least 2 years of ColdFusion development experience.
- Requirements analysis and documentation / writing skills.
- Experience in PostgreSQL , Mongo DB preferred
- Gitlab version control
- Understanding of web application security best practices
- Creating and consuming APIs
Apply for this role
Drag & Drop your resume
or click to upload file from your system