Associate Vice President – Sales & Business Development
Department – Sales & Marketing
iLearningEngines (ILE) is the leader in learning automation and one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America. The Company’s Outcomes Driven Learning and AI platform is used by enterprises to deliver firm specific training and drive mission critical outcomes that are embedded into the flow of work. ILE’s cloud-based platform is being deployed globally in some of the most demanding vertical markets including healthcare, education, energy, transportation, and the military. For four consecutive years, Deloitte has ranked ILE as the top 20 fastest growing company in North America on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, as the Company continues to rapidly capture market share and redefine next-generation learning.
The Sales team drives revenue across iLearningEngines’ customers in the region. The role also requires working across the Organization (with Marketing, Products, Research & Development, and the Implementation & Support teams).
- Drive the Sales team’s success and deliver the team’s opportunity creation and revenue goals
- Drive pipeline growth across accounts, ensure accurate reporting of leads, pipeline, activities, forecasts, and network development.
- Enhance sales and maximize revenue for the Organization, own and execute the strategy for incremental business.
- Strategize and develop plans for new relationships, build, maintain and nurture long-lasting customer relationships.
- 10+ years of proven success across sales and leadership roles.
- Demonstrated history of driving revenue in an enterprise software environment, preferably with experience of LMS or education-based solutions.
- Demonstrated history as a Sales Director / Manager with the capability of building and executing on a strategy to drive accelerated growth.
- Proven track record of engaging and navigating large / complex enterprise organizations.
- Understanding of learning and engagement initiatives from customers across key industries.
Apply for this role
Drag & Drop your resume
or click to upload file from your system