How to Enhance Remote Worker Collaboration & Productivity with Learning Automation
Effectively managing remote teams can be challenging. For optimal productivity, businesses need to find ways to enhance collaboration and motivate their workers from afar. One of the best ways to achieve this is to create an agile and resilient workforce using a learning automation engine.
Improving Collaboration and Productivity Among Remote Workers
There are many ways that automation helps remote workers. Essentially, there are tools which can complete mundane and time-consuming tasks. This includes data handling and administrative tasks, all the while reducing the risk of human error in the process. By automating these tasks, workflows can be streamlined to improve your team’s performance and allow more time to be spent fulfilling other duties.
Automation tools also enhance collaboration between teams. Executives can build collective channels for better communication and feedback loops. Automation also helpsimprove the quality of work output, creating a company culture based on collaboration. These tools can make it easier to communicate and synthesize ideas, keep teams aligned, and build momentum towards shared goals.
There are a number of other ways that automation can improve the working environment and output of remote teams, including improving time management, reducing operational costs, and creating a more agile team. With more time for strategic and creative endeavors, automation paves the way for multiple added effects and benefits, from improving employee satisfaction to enhancing your business’s ability to capitalize on market trends.
So, it is clear that there are many applications of automation in the workplace, ranging from project management to talent acquisition, customer support, sales, and marketing. However, the benefits of automation really depend on choosing the right platform. It should offer advanced AI capabilities and seamless integration for optimal effectiveness.
Automation with iLearningEngines
iLearningEngines (iLE) is a future-focused platform provider, dedicated to helping our clients to create successful digital workforces. To achieve this, we’ve developed custom automated learning ecosystems for our clients that feature a built-in performance monitoring framework. With iLE at the helm, your team will enjoy optimized processes and endless possibilities to help fulfill your enterprise’s ambitions.
iLE’s learning automation ecosystem provides for a powerful and versatile AI engine for aggregating content in a Knowledge Cloud. Smart AI then tags and organizes relevant content to enrich training courses, making it easier than ever to access relevant and contextualized information at a moment’s notice from Knowledge Shelves (that come from internal libraries and external content repositories).
Personalized learner journeys can be created with iLE’s no-code AI Canvas, which allows for content to be curated to drive Enterprise-specific outcomes. Your team can use event triggers to architect powerful and personalized learning prescriptions designed to plug competency and performance gaps, even as the workforce is engaged within the workflow.
How the iLE platform delivers learning automation to clients:
- Augmenting & Curating Content: Smart AI-tagging that augments and organizes relevant content.
- Blended Learning: A combination of e-learning and instructor-led online training via live web conferencing for remote workers.
- Co-creating Courses: Designing and implementing custom-made courses with the added benefit of AI-based recommendations.
- Content ingestion: iLE’s versatile AI engine can ingest and contextualize multimedia content.
- Dashboards & reports: A complete repository of detailed reports.
- External system integration: Versatile APIs on iLE’s platform combine seamlessly with leading management systems, communications platforms and content providers.
- Knowledge shelves: Knowledge Shelves that augment learning by delivering contextualized, high-quality content.
- Notifications: Configurable notifications to easily track content assignments and tests.
- Training in the flow of work: Curate individualized learning journeys with a high degree of optimization, using advanced AI models in real-time.
- Personalized pathways: The ability to curate individualized learning journeys with a high degree of optimization, using advanced AI models that deliver in real-time.
- Test and assessments: Flexible AI-driven tests (with multiple question types), scoring assessments, and drill-down reports.
For more details on how iLearningEngines delivers learning automation to businesses, click here.